Service Contract for the Yuneec Q500 Plus. (1080p, not the 4k model)
This contract specifically excludes pre-existing conditions. In order to qualify for coverage, all covered items must be in proper working order on the effective date of the contract.
The NAM extended warranty service contract protects you from the high costs and long repair times of unexpected failures to the major systems and components of your UAV by repairing or replacing covered items that break down due to normal wear and tear or are damaged in a crash. The NAM service contract fills in valuable coverage where your manufacturer’s warranty doesn’t apply or is slow and expensive. To secure the best protection for your UAV and your budget, you need a NAM service contract.
There is a 15 day waiting period after purchase before coverage begins.
- The Yuneec Q500 Plus Typhoon Quadcopter is a complete Ready-To-Fly System. For a limited time receive the CGO SteadyGrip handheld gimbal (comes in box) to be used with the camera (removable from the drone) for free- a $150 value. Two batteries, two sets of propellers, and an aluminum case included.
- 16 Megapixel Full HD 1080p 60FPS camera with a redesigned lens to produce lower image distortion.
- With the “Follow Me” feature, the drone autonomously follow the pilot, adjusting its location to the transmitter.
- A real-time feed from your Q500+’s camera is displayed on the 5.5″ touchsreen of the ST10+ Personal Ground Station (transmitter) giving you a perfect view of what the camera sees to frame your shots.
- Extra-long flight times of up to 25 minutes from the intelligent 5,200-mAh battery (2 included in box)